Unlimited Carry-On Roaming Plans
UNLIMITED Data roaming in Canada, the UK, and select Caribbean countries that travels with you for only $10/day. Carry-On using your smartphone or tablet while traveling to enjoy the excitement of travel with the convenience of unlimited data roaming.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Your Carry-On Roaming is packed and ready to go! You now have Unlimited Data Roaming in Canada, the UK, and select Caribbean countries with 250MB of Full-Speed data followed by unlimited data at reduced speeds without any interruption to your service.
Once you touchdown at your destination...
…your daily UNLIMITED $10 Auto Pack will initiate as long as your phone or tablet is switched on and cellular roaming and data roaming are enabled.
As you're on the go...
…your UNLIMITED Auto Pack will help you keep in touch as you tour cities with maps, browse the internet or share pictures. The pack will conveniently renew every 24 hours, unless cellular data and data roaming are switched off, to ensure you have the data you need.
If you had a busy day navigating a city...
…or streaming and sending videos to loved ones, you may receive a text to let you know your full-speed data is running low. Continue to use your data at a reduced speed with no interruption to your service, or simply visit the link provided to purchase the $10 Add-On pack with another 250MB of Full-Speed data or a $60 Weekly Pack with 2,000MB of Full-Speed data.
- United Kingdom
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
VOICE CALL & SMS RATES
Frequently Asked Questions
What does reduced speeds mean?
To protect against unfair usage, we will reduce the speed for mobile data use after the 250MB of Full-Speed data is finished.
The speed could be reduced to as low as 128kbps.
What can I do with my data at reduced speeds?
- Emails with Text and Messaging Services (WhatsApp, iMessage etc.)
- Voice Calling (WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Teams, etc.)
- Internet and Social Media browsing
- Videos will take longer to load and may have reduced quality.
- Video calling is not recommended
- Google Maps will work without concern but may take longer to load. See our page on how to download offline Google Maps while you travel. This will avoid any issues with using Google Maps at reduced speeds, and even while offline.
What if I do not want to use roaming or be charged $10/day?
Data Roaming and cellular data must be turned off.