Prep Your Home
Follow these steps to get your home ready for a great TV experience.
- FibreWire TV is fully optimised when paired with our FibreWire Internet service. Talk to us about how you can upgrade your Internet today.
- Get reacquainted with your WiFi network and passwords. This will come in handy when setting up your OneBox. If you’ve forgotten your WiFi password, visit us online for support.
- If WiFi connectivity throughout your home has been a challenge, now is the time to explore our OneHome WiFi solution.
Visit Our Upgrade Locations
We want your upgrade to OneBox to be a smooth one. Our team will be contacting you by email or phone to advise you when to visit one of our Device Upgrade locations. To complete the upgrade, we ask that you bring the following items with you:
- Government Issued Photo ID (Valid Driver’s License, Passport, Voter Card). Individual conducting the exchange must be the current account holder on file.
- All current cable boxes and their power cords. One Communications will be disposing of these using proper e-waste management guidelines.
Self-Installation. It’s Easy!
Follow our step-by-step Setup Guide to install your OneBox. Our Welcome Kit includes instructions on how to install your new OneBox, how to use your new Remote Control, a handy User Guide with details on popular features, and a new Channel Guide – with listings both alphabetically, and by package.