Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of One Communications Ltd. (Company) will be held at 30 Victoria Street, Hamilton, Bermuda on Thursday 21 September, 2017 at 9:00a.m. for the following purposes:
1. Confirmation of Notice.
2. Chairman’s Remarks.
3. To receive the financial statements of the Company for the period from 3 May, 2016 to 31 December, 2016 and the auditor’s report thereon.
4. To fix the number of Directors at seven (7) for the ensuing year.
5. To elect the following individuals as Directors to serve until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Company or until his or her successor is appointed or elected in accordance with the bye-laws of the Company*:
a. Gary Phillips
b. Kurt Eve
c. Michael Prior
d. Justin Benincasa
*Fiona Beck, Michael Leverock and Charles Jillings were elected Directors on 3 May, 2016 to serve until the conclusion of the 2018 annual general meeting pursuant to the former bye-laws of the Company.
6. To approve the issuance of up to an aggregate amount of 2,000,000 common shares of the
Company pursuant to an Equity Incentive Plan.
7. To appoint an auditor for the forthcoming year.
BY ORDER OFTHE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Please notify the Secretary of any change of contact details or change to method of communication.
2. A blank Proxy form has been sent with the Notice and Availability of Documents and is also available at www.onecomm.bm for use as required. To be valid, a Proxy must be signed and delivered in person, by courier, by post, by email or by facsimile to Ms. Lyndell Furbert for the Secretary of the Company at least 24 hours before this Annual General Meeting.
3. This Notice is being sent pursuant to Bye-law 17.1 and a resolution of the Company’s Directors fixing the record date for shareholders and BSD Account Holders entitled to receive notice of and to vote at this Annual General Meeting, in accordance with Bye-law 37.2, at the 15thday of August, 2017.