Additional Terms of Service for OneHome WiFi Service
1. The OneHome WiFi Service is a One related service subject to the One Terms of Service available at www.onecomm.bm and these Additional Terms of Service for the OneHome WiFi Service. A Customer subscribing to the OneHome WiFi Service must be a current subscriber to the One FibreWire internet service.
2. All equipment provided to the Customer for the OneHome WiFi Service (“One Equipment”) is owned by One, even while it is rented to the Customer. The Customer’s responsibilities for use/receipt of the OneHome WiFi Service and One Equipment are set out in the One Terms of Service.
3. The OneHome WiFi Service is provided and the One Equipment is rented to the Customer as described on One Communications Ltd. website (www.onecomm.bm) at the monthly price on the One Communications Ltd. website as at the time the Customer orders the OneHome WiFi Service.
4. If the OneHome WiFi Service is terminated pursuant to the One Terms of Service the Customer must return all One Equipment to One in good working condition.
5. If the One Equipment is lost, stolen, unreturned or damaged, One is entitled to charge the Customer a replacement fee of $120 per Eero Gateway (main unit) or beacon that is lost, stolen, unreturned or damaged.