Hitron CGNV2 and Hitron CVE 30360
- Open an internet browser window (for e.g. Internet Explorer).
- Enter IP address (default 192.168.0.1) in the address bar. The Login screen for your modem will display.
- Enter the default username and password. Your default username is 'cusadmin' and password is 'password'.
- Choose 'Wireless' from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Select the 'Security' tab.
- Your WiFi Password will be shown within the Pre-Shared Key field. If you would like to change your WiFi Password, enter your new password and select 'Apply'.
- If you just want to find out your WiFi password, note your password and click 'Cancel'.
- Select 'Log Out' at the top right-hand corner and close your web browser.