Hitron CGNVM 3589 & 2559
- Open an internet browser window (for e.g. Internet Explorer).
- Enter IP address (default 192.168.0.1) in the address bar. The login screen for your modem will display.
- Enter the default username and password. Your default username is 'cusadmin' and password is 'password'.
- Choose wireless from the top menu and select Basic Settings
- Ensure that Wireless Enabled is selected to “ON”.
- Within the Multiple SSID Settings, ensure that you have your Network Name (SSID).
- Ensure that all fields (Enable / Broadcast SSID / WMM QOS) within the Multiple SSID settings are enabled.
- Enter a new WiFi password if you have forgotten your WiFi password and save your settings.
- Make sure that you update your WiFi password for all of your home devices. Click here for steps on how to change/update your device WiFi password.