Receive a $25 credit when you pay your bill 3 months in a row!
With so many convenient ways to pay your bill, you can spend more time doing the things you love.
Complete your bill payments for August, September, and October using any of the following ways to pay in order to qualify for your $25 credit:
- My Account - Our online portal makes it easy to manage accounts through our secure website. Registration is easy. Click here to set up your profile today.
- MyOne App - Download our app to your mobile device, and access your account anywhere, at any time. The app is available in both the Android and Apple stores.
- Online Banking - Transferring funds from HSBC Bermuda, BNTB, and Clarien lets you skip the lines and hold times when paying your bill. Allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- Automated Payment System - Dial 700.7000 to use our auto-attendant when paying your bill. The system will guide you through the steps to enter in your account information and credit card details, safely and securely.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion applies to payments made for August, September, and October invoices.
- A minimum payment of the 'New Charges' for each month (August, September, and October) must be paid in order to qualify.
- Only the payment methods listed (My Account, MyOne App, Online Banking, Automated Payment System via 700.7000) qualify for the $25 credit.
- The $25 Promotional Credit is automatically applied after the October invoice payment (3rd consecutive payment) has been received, and will appear on the November invoice.
- Promotion may be extended or discontinued at any time, without notice.
Switch to Ebill
Make the move from printed bills to our electronic bill option. Eliminate the need for paper, receive your monthly invoices faster PLUS get $25 just for making the switch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request today.
Terms and Conditions:
Promotion valid until October 31, 2020. Promotion may be extended or discontinued at any time, without notice.
Customers must be a new subscriber to e-billing.
Customers must maintain e-billing for a minimum of six consecutive months without reverting back to a printed bill format. Returning to standard mail within the six-month timeframe will result in a reversal of the $25 credit.