OneHome Phone Feature Instructions
Mailbox size: 100 MB
Max number of messages: 100
If either the mailbox size or message number limits are reached, the user will no longer be able to retrieve voicemail messages. To fix, they need to permanently delete messages to free up space in their voicemail mailbox.
To access voicemail, dial *98.
You’ll be prompted to enter the PIN#/password which is defaulted to the last 4 digits of their phone number.
You’ll be prompted to change the PIN the first time you access voicemail.
Inbox (read and unread) messages do not expire.
Trash Folder (read and unread) message expiry: 14 days
How to Reset the Voicemail PIN
If you know your current PIN# but want to change it: *98->4->Follow prompts
If you’ve changed your PIN# and forget the new PIN#: Please call 700-7000 to speak with a friendly One representative.
2-Send a message to another user
3-Make changes to your greeting
6-Retrieve deleted messages
7-Leave mailbox and dial into 2nd VOIP #/PIN
0-While in mailbox for helpful tips (#, * keys, etc.)
How to Check your Voicemail Remotely
Dial 540-6246 to check your voicemail messages when you are not at home.
When you are on an existing call, you will hear a beep to indicate an incoming call.
- To answer the incoming call-> Briefly press the disconnect button or receiver hook.
- To return to the 1ST call-> Briefly press the disconnect button or receiver hook.
- To temporarily suspend Call Waiting->Enter *70 each time before placing a call
How to set it up
- Enter *72 then enter the phone number (can be 10 or 7 digits) you want to forward the call to
- You’ll hear a quick 2 beeps then a fast busy signal which means call forward was processed successfully.
How to temporarily suspend
- Enter *73. A confirmation recording will play.
- Enter *72 to set feature up again
Call forwarding to an overseas phone number
You can forward calls to an overseas number. Please note that International Long Distances charges will apply.
Incoming Call Display
Enter *69 each time to see the last incoming call.
3-Way Calling-Conference in 1 or 2 other lines
- Call the first person and ask them to stay on the line
- Press the Flash button or quickly tap the receiver hook/hang up button
You will hear 2 fast beeps followed by a dial tone or fast busy
- Call the second person
After the second person answers, press the Flash button or quickly tap the receiver hook/hang up button
- Repeat if calling a third person
Enter *60 to connect to a menu with the following options:
3-Turn call blocking ON or OFF
1-Preview numbers in Call Blocking list
#-Add number to existing Call Blocking list
07-Delete any number in the Call Blocking list
08-Delete all numbers in the Call Blocking list
*60-Return to Call Blocking menu options
When a blocked number calls you, they will hear the message, “We’re sorry the person you are calling is not currently accepting calls from you.”