Top Up Your Prepaid Account
How can I top up my prepaid account?
Our top up feature on www.onecomm.bm
- So convenient! Top up any prepaid account, no password needed. You can even add a greeting for the recipient!
- Enter your name, the number you want to top up, a greeting (if you like), your email address (for your receipt) and your card information.
- Click https://my.onecomm.bm/#/top-up to top up now.
- To navigate to the top up page:
1. Click Shop
2. Under Mobile, click Top Up Now
Top up from your prepaid mobile phone
- Dial #8255 and choose option 2
- Enter your card details and choose an amount
Payment/top up kiosks
- Top up your account with a card or cash at any One retail location or at the Payment Centre, 30 Victoria St., Hamilton
- Have either your account number or the mobile number handy.
- Please note: Kiosks don’t accept $100 bills and can’t provide change.
Automatic phone payment/top up system
Call 700-7000 and follow the prompts to make a payment/top up for your mobile account.
Please note: Your account must be active to use this feature.
If your prepaid number is not active, call 700-7000 and follow the prompts to speak with a friendly One representative to top up your account and restore your service.
How often do I need to top up?
To keep your account active and avoid the risk of losing your phone number, top up within 90 days of your last top up.